Basic Principles and Operative Management of the bodily structure by Drs. C. Benjamin Ma and Brian Feeley may be a distinctive and comprehensive book that covers arthroscopic, open techniques, and rehabilitative choices for treating bodily structure tears
The first section focuses on associate degree up-to-date understanding the essential principles of the rotator cuff—its anatomy, the essential science behind bodily structure pathology, diagnosis, and imaging. This section references recent literature in order that the reader understands the pathology of bodily structure sickness. The second section focuses on the various kinds of bodily structure pathology, the way to diagnose pathology accurately, and discusses completely different non operative and operative treatment choices.
The operative sections can offer elaborate state of the art techniques with clear photos and illustrations to require the Dr. through surgical procedures in small stages. it's a comprehensive text on the operative management of bodily structure pathology, together with arthroscopic and open repairs, revision surgery, sinew transfers, and reverse shoulder operation. The book conjointly describes “tricks and tips” to assist the Dr. avoid common errors that square measure usually encountered throughout the procedure. completely different choices for every kind of bodily structure drawback are given. the ultimate section can concentrate on difficult issues encountered within the shoulder.
· Anatomic structures, tube and nerve provide, and also the relevant surgical anatomy of the bodily structure
· Biomechanics of the bodily structure—how the rotator cuff works to lift and lower the shoulder and position the arm in house, and the way these functions square measure lost in cuff tears
· Understanding the molecular mechanisms liable for sinew and muscle degeneration
· the way to measure imaging so as to accurately diagnose bodily structure tear issues and to be well-prepared for the hospital room
· workplace associate degreed surgical management of common bodily structure problems—divided into an introduction, diagnosis, non operative management, operative management, post operative management, and outcomes
· Treatment choices for giant and big cuff tears
· rehabilitative options—replacements and muscle transfers
· elaborate in small stages guide to permit surgeons to navigate through difficult procedures.