Combining over 1200 clinical pictures, three hundred color illustrations and sententious, bulleted text, Core Radiology may be a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearly-formatted style integrates the photographs and concomitant text, facilitating efficient and economical learning.
All subjects coated by the yank Board of Radiology Core communication ar included:
* Breast imaging, as well as interventions and magnetic resonance imaging
* Neuroimaging, as well as brain, head and neck, and spine
* system imaging, as well as knee and shoulder magnetic resonance imaging
* sex organ imaging, as well as girdle magnetic resonance imaging
* duct imaging, as well as magnetic resonance imaging and MRCP
* General, vascular, gynaecological and medical specialty ultrasound
* Nuclear imaging, as well as PET-CT and nuclear medical specialty
* pectoral imaging
* vas imaging, as well as viscus CT and magnetic resonance imaging
* paediatric imaging
* Interventional radiology
* tomography physics review, distinction media and reactions.
Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, for active radiologists seeking a sensible up-to-date guide to the sector, and for intended medical students.
Optimized for the new radiology boards, the visual approach and clear info of Core Radiology promotes efficient learning for radiology residents, active radiologists, medical students and practitioners in allied fields. All subjects coated by the yank Board of Radiology Core communication ar enclosed during this image-rich, comprehensive resource.