Revised and totally updated, this bestseller remains a comprehensive, nevertheless reader-friendly text of haematology and stop written for college students the least bit levels of laboratory education. Readers can master the content with ease by partaking in a very vivid presentation of content supplemented by a range of challenging learning options.
* a versatile format withs 2 levels of chapter-concluding review queries, matched to the 2 levels of objectives at the beginning of each chapter.
* Integrated companion web site study guide (www.pearsonhighered.com/mckenzie) with further pictures and quiz inquiries to take a look at comprehension of the chapter material.
Featrues immediate tabulation of quiz results.
* High-quality, full-color blood and bone marrow micrographs conferred throughout the text.
* Real-life situations conferred in running case studies throughout every chapter.
* Chceckpoints in every chapter give learning "speed bumps" on the thanks to facilitate readers apply and assess comprehension as they progress through every chapter.
* Clear and intelligible coverage of recent technologies among the worlds of molecular medicine, flow cytometry, and cytology.
Designed to fulfill the wants of each clinical laboratory technicians and clinical laboratory scientists, CLINICAL LABORATORY haematology has been updated into a novel edition. This comprehensive--yet simple to read--guide to haematology and stop options last technologies, high-quality images and micrographs, case studies, and convenient dual-level (basic and advanced) presentation of knowledge. Visual cross-referencing (symbols) throughout build finding data exceptionally simple. Key chapters square measure conferred by variety of various authors and specialists within the field and embrace data on: cellular homeostasis; the Stucture and performance of organic process Organs; lysis anemia; benignant white blood corpuscle disorders and far additional.