Practical neuroangiography book review
Building upon the success of previous editions, sensible Neuroangiography, Third Edition, provides an in depth and richly illustrated guide to diagnostic and interventional neuroangiography and its role within the management of neurovascular sickness.
The Third Edition provides the new fellow with the information required to know these procedures, the weird variant anatomy which will have an effect on treatment and outcomes, and also the field’s current limitations.
Organized for simple use, the book's four sections address techniques associate degreed safety; traditional anatomy & pathology correlative with angiographic images; angiographic findings of neurovascular diseases; and an introduction to interventional techniques and emergency procedures. Actual patient cases offer sensible stepwise coverage of every procedure, tips for correct diagnosing, and steerage in clinical decision-making.
NEW to the Third Edition…
• CT and mister intromission studies address the therapeutic challenges of vessel occlusion and harm to bone tissue.
• a lot of elaborated techniques and summary patient cases mix to form a active guide to productive outcomes.
• robust stress on radiation risk & safety place the patient’s well-being 1st throughout therapeutic decision-making.
• stress on the angiographic anatomy of the neural structure system details key pathologic options that have an effect on therapeutic approaches.
• Companion web site with text/image search and extra cases is cross-referenced to specific chapters within the text for straightforward access to essential info.